Search the stuff.

Friday 24 April 2015

NONMEMBER NINJA MASK, ELF ARMOUR AND ELF BRACELETS!?!? + NM PURPLE WINGS WITH WEIRD USERNAMES?

Hi Jammers!
Looks what I found..
I was searching for really weird names then found this:
He's  definitely nm...
See his ninja mask, elf bracelets and armour?
 Well, thats really just confusing... He can't even get elf bracelets... unless he traded for them.

I did this to 'Ismell' and I have seen these purple nm wings before, but never took a picture.

Oh well, I guess I'll never know :PP 
But anyway! Keep Reading!


This is how I found them...

One day I was so bored I searched up usernames like 'then'.
then I searched up 'will' and 'iSmell'
AND I FOUND THEM!
-------_____________________________________________-------
Here are my other searches of weird usernames!
ps. no offence to the creators of the usernames. 












No comments:

Post a Comment