Search the stuff.

Thursday 16 April 2015

Pilgrim Hat

Pilgrim hats are a members (above the sea, land.) clothing that's for the head. Hence the name Pilgrim "HAT". Come's in eight different colours. I don't know about now, but I think it's available when the Thanksgiving festival comes again. It was released in November 2010 on the 11th, 11/11/10. So much for number dating. 
Colors:

  • Black w/white
  • Browny-red\green
  • Pink w/ light pink
  • Blue w/ VERY VERY light tan.
  • Purple w/ VVLT (VERY VERY light tan)
  • Tan w/ VVLT
  • Yellow w/ light yellow
Well, they didn't include red or orange in any of them. And there is seven colors! To fit the rainbow!!
Anyway, I guess you're like "So rarest in order?"
Well, I guess some people say they are as rare as top hats.. so...
I'M RARE!!

Really, I'm not sure. But to 'compare' rarity with spikes, I guess I'll try. I haven't done research yet.
THESE ARE PROBABLY WRONG!! WELL THEY COULD BE CLOSE...
  1. Black w/white
  2. Purple w/ VVLT
  3. Blue w/VVLT
  4. Brown w/green
  5. Tan w/ vvlt
  6. Pink w/ light pink
  7. Yellow w/ light yellow
AGAIN THESE ARE JUST HOW MY WAYS ARE. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment